Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jumping puddles for Five...1 of 3 posts today!

Jumping Puddles:
Still wave on wave of tummy aches/pains. Is this the Chia and backing me up? Is this a tummy viral? Is this my abs mad at me from all my hardcore working out? Not sure...but with today being day 3 of not feeling the best I am stopping chi to see if this is the problem. I tried it last year for a week..it was ok as I said....however I felt a little 'bound' up on it.

Waited till this evening to run as I wanted the tummy pains gone but they continued.

So in True Warrior Diva in Marathon #2 Training...I forged out for some miles.

It was a nice rain and so cool...I really wished I was running a LR in weather like this! Not torrential rain but a gentle downpour and so dam REFRESHING!

My first 2 miles were tough...tummy and back ached a bit and mustered 2 in 19:30 for a pathetic 9:45 mile. Then I did my MoJo Boom Kick Pepe Talk and said suck it up and Kick it! So that's what I did. Finished my 5 miles in 45:30 for about a 9:06 pace. So GREAT Negative Split...BOOM!

Still tummy feels 'off & achey'

Left sinus feeling full like I have a mini sinus cold coming on.

WTF! ARGH!

Tried to take Benny for his training run and that was DISASTROUS! he was so hyper having been chained up in the yard, next time I take him out after I have spent some time with him!

Ok. so what I LOVED about my run today besides the rain and cool summer air was jumping puddles! Oh Gosh YES! Nothing like running fast and coordinating a great big JUMP over one! Fly like a Gazelle!


Weight today: 157.5 (-1.5)
Fitness yesterday: 2 mile run, 1.5 mile family hike, 3 one minute planks
Cals yesterday: 1600
Food yesterday:
B: organic egg, fat free cheese half slice, 100 calorie high fiber English muffin
coffee
L: Whole Wheat Toast with real Jam
S: 1 cup Fruit loop cereal
D: 2 slices of Pizza Hut Pizza Hut! First Pizza in MONTHS! Yum!
S: air popped popcorn and dark chocolate mini morsels

No comments:

Post a Comment