Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Healthy LowFat Zuchinni Bread


I love Zucchini bread. However like Most people I enjoy the super tasty, light fluffy have ten pc's sort of naughty recipe stuff!

Well we can't live like that!

I tried two self created recipes and out of the two this is what I'll share!


2.5 cups shredded Zucchini

3 cups of Whole Wheat flour (please do use half white(unbleached)and half brown if you wish!

2 tblsp of flaxseed meal

1 tsp of baking powder

1 tsp of baking soda

1 tsp of cinnamon

2 egg whites

1.5 cups of All natural (no sugar added) applesauce

.5 cup of sugar

1 tblsp of honey

2 tblsp of vanilla


Options
1 tsp of nutmeg (if you want)
walnuts
dark chocolate morsels
tsp of sea salt

I did add walnuts and then dark chocolate to another loaf. It is tasty!

Off the charts AMAZING...NO! but very yummy and I would highly suggest to go half and half with your white unbleached flour and whole wheat just because EVERY time I bake with whole wheat my products are FLAT, FLAT , FLAT! That is one thing about whole wheat that is does not rise well and it's always a bit spongy! but you sort of acquire the textile when you eat well.

Enjoy

Peanut Butter Approved, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment