Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Weights & Stretch

Today was Weights, Small Run & Lots of Stretching!

My Hip Flexors and Hamstrings are tight. They are Sore and even if I wanted to run today- I surely wouldn't push it- that sore!

So much stretching- the glutes, hamstrings and hipflexor getting a wide variety of home floor stretches/ yoga poses. Hurt so Good!

Weights today in the gym too- working on pull ups, biceps, tricep and ab crunching.

**** Today I took a Medicine ball 5lbs (must find heavier!!!) and went on the incline bench and worked my abs with crunches with the medicine ball over my head and up toward my feet, making a little bit harde which is NICE!

Worked it good today!

4 1/2 minute runs x2 for an opening up the hips and stretching out the hamstrings=1 mile

Foods:
1/2 banana
coffee
tbsp all natural pb
tbsp all natural jam
triple health english muffin
water
lean pork chop
1/4 cup of thin pasta tossed in olive oil
topped with 1/2 avocado diced with diced organic tomato with basil
1/2 cup of cooked carrot
1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce
greek yogurt
no pudge brownie made with greek yogurt
coffee
popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment