Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Speedy 7 miler

7 miles today in 58 min for a 8:17 pace.

Hip Flexors were sore- and hamstrings were tight!

Ran next to a friend on the treadmill who was claiming her first 7 miler! She is Running the Lake Effect Half Marathon on February 25th with me. So I am excited to watch her journey into the distance, it's just that big of a deal!

Tonight my ass is sore, lol - typical hiney pain for me- when I've pushed either a distance or speed. Trying to find comfort in this pace- I bounced my pace around a little 8min- 8:45 but tied to keep it around the 8:20 pace as a steady norm for me.

Foods:

2 egg white
1 slice of whole wheat toast
8 oz almond milk
scoop of whey protein
few bites of my husbands tuna on whole wheat
couple of nuts
1poultry sausage patty
1/4 cup cous cous
1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
air popped popcorn
greek yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment