Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

Rest & Healthy Foods

I had my 3 peeps all day- then I watched my Nephew- then I was on 4hrs of sleep- so my work-out today was staying awake and happy- alert- and taking care of 4 children under 6!! THAT IS A WORK-OUT!

I had my running gear on- with intentions of thinking I'd have time to go to the gym for a arm routine- and because of that- I didn't do it here- then the later it got the more tired and fatigued I felt- thinking I barely the energy to travel across the house let alone do a set here at home-

Excuses? Sure- Sometimes we have to Be Real and Be Legitimate. That my Friends is Real Life Happening.

tmrw is a triple work-out day on full sleep - I'm sure that will make up for today ;-p

Meatless Monday!! That was goal this year- Monday #1

Foods:
B:
3 oz almond milk -
1 cup of honey nut cherrio
coffee

Triple Health English Muffin *whats funny when I ate this I was so hungry I forgot I had breakfast, lol*
tsp healthy spread
tsp jam

L:
Veggie Burger
1/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese
apple
tsp all natural pb- I liked dipping the apple into the pb- YUM!

D:
Whole Wheat Tortilla
2 tbsp black beans
2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup of leafy spring mix
2 tbsp diced tomato with basil
1/4 diced up fresh avocado

Home-made Garlic Cheese Toast- slice of wheat- sprinkle with garlic powder- sprinkle on parm - dabble of fresh mozz cheese = 80 cals

* so Amazing this dinner - totally just pulled stuff together to make an amazing little dish* I will be Blogging this one for sure!

S:
Air Popped Popcorn
Dark Chocolate mini morsels

No comments:

Post a Comment