Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MeatLess Monday- Mexican Love - Week1



This Year I've made it a Goal to Implement Meatless Monday Into my Lifestyle. I eat non- eat days from time- to time- but really wanted to adventure toward a set day just for meat free eating!






So here is Week 1



I didn't plan for today so What you see is just a throw together beauty and it so YUMMY!




Whole Wheat Tortilla- I toasted it in the frying pan with a spritz of olive oil till it browned!




Center filled with fresh green salad




Add 2 tbsp of Plain Greek




Spread 2-3 tbsp of diced tomato on top (Because of the time of year- I use Canned Organic Diced Tomato seasoned with basil )




I added 2 tbsp of black green beans (make sure you rinse the beans thoroughly and get a clean taste and toss the extra sodium content)




Then I added a 1/4 Avocado diced up to the top!



Simple Easy!


140Cals- Tortilla


20 cals - greek yogurt


20 cals- black beans


55 cals- avocado


5 cals- fresh greens

15 cals- tomato

_______

= 255 calorioes


I suppose if you are super hungry - just fill it up more and then add more protein & carbs & fiber!

No comments:

Post a Comment