Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

It's a Wonderful Run 5k Preperations!


It's a Wonderful Run 5k - Prep!
Friday- Rest Easy- No Muscle Work- No Running, No Cardio :)
Stretch, stretch, stretch, stretch! Rest, Fluids and Gather my Mojo (as if that's lacking these days ;)
Adventure Over to the Village Tonight- where we enjoy the festive lights, one day early and I pre-register. With the Massive Climb in the number of Registrants this year (already double with over 1800 pre-registered) this is something I don't want to have to worry about tmrw on race- day as Runnerboy gets off of work tmrw at 3pm and then the race starts at 4:40 about 25min away! So I don't want to worry about anything except showing up!
I am so beyond excited to try to PR, I sure am going to run my guts out and I hope I'm puking at the end- cause that's how I'll know I crushed this run- no matter my pace! Run STRONG ♥
Foods: Always Calorie Up on Rest Days- I love that :)
B:
Wheat Toast
tbsp of all natural peanut butter
coffee
L:
2 organic eggs
1/2 cup egg whites
100 calorie high fiber english muffin
1/2 slice 2% cheese
Dark Chocolate covered tart cherries with my twins!
S:
Greek Yogurt
D:
4 oz grilled chicken breast
whole wheat croutons
2 cups fresh spinach
1 tbsp organic ranch dressing
Slice of Cheese Toast
S:
Air Poppped Popcorn
Serving Dark chocolate morsels
Jillian Michaels all natural protein
8 oz almond milk

No comments:

Post a Comment