Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 22, 2011

10th Day of Christmas Fitness

On the 10th Day of Christmas Fitness, My True Love Gave to Me: 10k Run!

Started off the morning waiting around while Runnerboy had a tooth extraction- fun times- no actually it was alright- thank goodness for Technology in the Mini-Van to entertain the kids with Kung Fu Panda! I Brought my Laptop did a 2 page write about motivation- looking to blog this right after the holidays- :)

Got home- made lunch and then headed out for what was supposed to be a modest day with intervals of sun- instead it stayed dreary and it rained - not heavy but lightly. But it was a decent modest temps for the 22 of December- with a warmer 45 degree day a good 12-15 degrees above the normal.

Straight out- Straight Back- Different route than last weeks 9 miler. I actually did the first part of my 20 mile route and it reminded me that I'm runner faster now - oddly and I was thinking "Hot DAM - running 20 miles is FAR" Cause as I adventure back into distance running- I'm not taking for Granted just how amazing running long is!

10k - 6.2 miles in 54:09 - 8:44 Pace- With Hills- and what's funny is that I couldn't break this pace if I wanted too today- I was just running it solid-


A Great Running Friend Sent me a Great Gift today- she is an artist and creates these 'birds' and she created me a "Boom" Bird ♥


Foods:

Breakfast: Oatmeal- Cranberry with flaxseed & Coffee

Fuel for my Run: 1/2 Banana

Post Run & Lunch: All Natural Protein Shake with Almond Milk

Dinner: Ground Turkey with diced Organic Tomato's & sauce over 1 cup of pasta and 1 cup of steamed broccoli

S: All Natural Protein Shake with Almond Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment