Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2011

4th Day of Christmas Fitness

On the 4th Day of Christmas Fitness, My True Love gave to me-

Run & Weights

Biceps, triceps, abs
1/2 mile - 7:40 pace
Biceps, triceps, abs, bench
1/2 mile - 7:20 pace
Biceps, Triceps, lateral raises, bench, abs on the incline bench, hammer curls
1/2 mile - 6:58 pace
Biceps, bench

That's it for me today- I was going to do Insanity but the more I thought about it- the more I dedicated myself to the notion that I was going to aim for a long run trmw morning. I knew that had I done the speed work on top of all the jumping/pylo with Insanity that I may in fact not have strong enough calves to get in the mileage I want.

Tonight, my calves are already sore- and for some reason my hip flexors are aching- which is NOT common for me.

I am happy to the weight bench for the first time :)

Foods:

B:
Organic egg
1/4 cup egg white
Wheat toast slice
Coffee

L:
Coffee- I was too busy to eat- I hate that I've been skipping meals here and there in my life the last couple of months- so not like me- but what can I say? Ooops. Life is Just that dam busy-

S:
Organic Apple

D:
6 oz rotisserie chicken breast
1/4 cup Cappelini with cheese (180 cals)
1/4 cup mixed veggies
Greek Yogurt

S:
Mixed Nuts
Organic Tortilla Chips
Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment