Total Pageviews

Friday, December 2, 2011

1.5hrs And Insanity Day #2

Went to the Gym this Morning and worked on abs/arms my normal routine with 4 sets of biceps/triceps, 4 sets of 20 ab crunches on the incline bench.

I spent some time on and off the treadmill. Fast paced runs of course. I clocked about 1.5 miles of interval jaunts on the treadmill. Intervals between the treadmill and my biceps sets.

Speed work- working up to 8.5 on the treadmill for a steady pace- comfortable, definitely in comparison to the harder sprinting I was doing the day before :)

Foods: I'm focusing on staying on calorie point. I want my focus to be leaning out more while gaining muscle- I can care less what that equates to on the scale as far as numbers. I want to learn to eat and maintain on how I feel in my pants and when i walk and sit etc. I want my new goal to be comfortable. Right now I am comfortable but I am also a little uncomfortable. My abs are popping out any belly fat and it's making me feel bulky lately in the mid section- although I'm still flat and leaner just as I've been the past several months. My Goals in my Journey are changing- I'm happy to be in the place to be here learning how to embrace Life without obsession over numbers....Never Imagined I'd be here!! I actually never knew 'here' existed to be honest :)

Calories:
B: 1/2 cup egg whites
coffee
L: protein shake, grapes
Dinner: 4 cheese tortellini
1.5 cups of broccoli/cauliflower
1 poultry sausage patty
S: 1/4 apple
Recovery- Gu active Recovery Drink
Greek Yogurt & Wheat Germ

1200 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment