Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2nd Day of Christmas Fitness


On the 2nd Day of Christmas Fitness, My One True love (me ;-) Gave to me-
Morning-
20lb bicep curls x 3 sets
15lb tricep reverse - 2 sets
10lb lateral raises- forward and to the side- 1 set
80lbs abdominal press- 1min
90lb tricep push-down x10
110lbs row- x 10
110lb pulldowns- x 10
25min on the treadmill this morning interval of speed walk and light jog - covered about 2.5 miles
Tonight:
4.5 mile street run - incorporated some hills on my route - 38:05- comfy 8:28 pace :) I was so Happy to be Running- I love being outside, trumps the treadmill 100 fold- the weather was perfect- not windy and not too cold-
Surprisingly my left foot is MAD at me- that dam fast 5k and the way I must not have been rotating my foot correctly - it's sorta really mad at me- top of the left foot, along the top - follow the arch of the upper foot. It's ok- it sorta worked itself out on the run.
The lower leg felt tight- but the right knee stayed HAPPY- which makes ME HAPPY- for this yet another un-medicated run without the use of ibuprofen :)
Foods:
B:
organic egg
slice of wheat toast
coffee
L:
10 oz almond milk
Jillian Michaels natural Whey Protein triple Chocolate shake
slice of wheat
tbsp of all natural pb
tsp of all natural home-made jam
S:
Macadamia Nuts-
Pre-run:
Banana
Dinner:
4 oz Organic Beef
1/2 Garlic Cheddar Cheese Slice
1/4 cup portabello mushrooms
1 cup steamed Broccoli
Greek Yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment