Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 25, 2011

12th Day of Christmas Fitness




******GASP.......RUDOLPH???? ...... NO, SILLY IT'S CALORIECOUNTINGRUNNERGIRL*******



On the 12th Day of Christmas Fitness, My True Love Gave to me: 3.5 Mile Run with a Friend :)


I spent the Day hanging out with my family and some friends ♥

Night came and I drove to my friends house and then we went out for a run.
The clear sky- the weather was clear and perfect- surely very cold 19' degrees out but beautiful and crisp.

3.5 miles in just about 11:30 miles- tender pace- which is ok by me, I was happy to be with a friend :)

I was tempting to actually run when I got home from her house- but knew it was Christmas Eve and wanted to spend time with RunnerBoy- get the presents under the tree and just snuggle in to bed.

Foods:

Good:eggs, protein shake, greek yogurt, spinach, organic ranch
Christmas Bad: Pizza/cookies

Good thing I ran tonight !

No comments:

Post a Comment