Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

Cleveland Marathon 2012





So excited to report that this is the Agenda for Spring of 2012- the Cleveland, Ohio Marathon!!
I was adventuring through the racing calendars online. Told my RunnerBoy how great it would be to Get a different Madel on the wall vs. another Buffalo, NY Madel for my Collection. We adventured around and found Cleveland.
Relatively Flat, scenic route, just 5.5 hrs from my home and just about the same time I wanted to run a Marathon this Spring- May 20, 2012!!
We started our Planning and what I hope for is an injury free Training, a successful 26.2 where I run strong enough to PR again and knock some time off and get Closer to Boston BQ for 2013 :)
I am doing things a bit differently. I'm using my own plan, hybriding ideas and general concepts from Hal Higdon's Intermediate 2 plan. Just keeping the concept of taper but going to incorporate more rest days for my body.
I am eager to recover fully from this Injury and Training Starts January 23, 2012 - Plenty of time to rest and recovery fully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment