Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 3 - Would you Mess with this?



Would you Mess with this?
hahahahaha!!!
I ran 2 miles this morning :-) Only a nagging knee ache....stiffness/tightness. 1/4 mile walk, 2mile run in 18min for 9min pace and then 1/4 mile walk for cool down. Various stretching. Another 25min on the Elliptical after my run. My run was GREAT and to literally drench out my BondiBand was AMAZING....good bye all you toxic sweat!
Tonight I went to Boxing Class for the first time. Last week I was suppose to box with a friend who is a Golden Glove but we weren't able to use the equipment. So I was eager to finally PUNCH!
And after some initial work learning form, protecting my chin, how to extend and rotate the hand for the punch and that sorta good stuff...I was onto 3minute rounds. Got some one on one time with the trainer and he kept correcting me...apparently I like to turn my hand before contact. Ok...so I slowed down and was learning to get it right.
Ok....so we used punch bags but my FAVORITE was punching the guy dude. I was busting up his face and if/when I ever buy one at home...I buying a punch dude...SO BAD ASS' OH YEAH....I WAS KICKING SOME BOXING ASS....I'm going to perfect my punch.
LOVED the SWEAT ....seriously nice!
If you ever get a chance to box...try it. You can make it any level you want...it's much like anything you can get out of it what you put into it! So for now on I'm taking my gloves with me to the gym....my BOOM tunes and just me and the punch guy thing...yeah....I'm going to love that!
Foods:
Organic Egg
1 slice of whole wheat toast
grilled chicken snack wrap- honey mustard- no cheese- extra lettuce
VitaminWater
Fish Fillet
Mixed Greens
Almond Milk
Protein Shake
Greek Yogurt
Trail Mix
Calories: 1125
I WAS NOT HOME ALL DAY.....Hard eating what I really want when I'm not home! But still great choices.
I CHALLENGE YOU TODAY TO FIND YOUR INNER ROCKY....FIND YOUR EYE OF THE TIGER! Whatever it is that you do....DON'T LOSE YOUR GRIP ON THE DREAMS OF THE PAST...YOU MUST FIGHT TO KEEP THEM ALIVE....IT'S THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT!
Your ASSIGNMENT TODAY....LISTEN TO THIS
↓↓↓↓↓↓

No comments:

Post a Comment