Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 22- Manic Monday x 3hrs workin'out

Fitness:

1 Mile on the treadmill- first 3 min was a walk finished out the speed mile at 9:25

11 push ups

4 sets of 20 ab crunches on incline bench

Run the halls 10x

20lb biceps x 3 sets

10lb lateral raises to the front/side x 2 sets

10lb triceps - 3 sets

10 bench dips

set of squats

quad stretches

20lb over head arm raises

Then I took off to an Hour of TRX http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gagl23KZs0U

Of course just loved the killer plank work!! side planks, 1 minute plank, pike planks, mountain climber planks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHzG147Y8Og&feature=related

***********
Back to the Gym This Evening and this is what I did:

5 min on the treadmill- 1/4 mile 15% incline- half speed walk/half jog, other half mile was a run

10min on this new crosstrainer machine- sit and pedal with a huge foot bed and you can use your arms- so DUMB!! SHOOT ME NOW!! ;-p but 10min in the bag- 100 cals gone!

5 min on the row machine- I tell you what- I really need to do this more often, every time I do it, I drain out quickly, of course I don't pussy foot around- I'm cranking it out like I'm actually rowing, sometimes I close my eyes and put myself kayaking over a beautiful sunset and what's best is getting lost in a great song on the shuffle. Today that song was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5XNWFw5HVw
YEP.....WORK IT OUT CONNIE- WORK IT OUT!!! THAT WAS A CRUSHING 1225 METER ROW!
'PHEW'

10 ROUNDS IN BOXING- BLAH- No time with the coach, BUMMER!
My arms are sore in here!!

Then we ran in the gym with the 3 kids for about 10 mintues! Their idea - so that was MY BEST WORK-OUT TODAY ♥


FOODS:

1/4 cup egg whites
Organic apple
coffee

spinach/spring mix
2 tblsp lite natural raspberry vin.
cucumber slices
walnuts
whole wheat crouton
toss of a couple cranberry
almond milk
all natural whey protein

Grilled cheese sandwich 1/2 cup of soup-
whole wheat bread
2% cheese slice
Hormel All natural ham slices- 2
organic cherry tomato sliced
1/2 cup of Panera Bread Cheddar Broccoli Soup

Snack-
Greek Yogurt
Sprinkled with Walnuts
1 serving of whole wheat shredded wheat w/out milk

Calories: 1450 ( 47/32/21)
Fat-52
Carbs-173
Protein-77
Sodium-2275
Fiber-27

No comments:

Post a Comment