Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 21- 1 Mile Sprint Interval & Feelin'Skippy!

Got adventurous on my work-out today at home.
Jump Rope Baby! Boom! This is an AMAZING cardio work-out!
I actually am going to start implementing this into my daily work-outs :)
When I google all about skipping rope I have learned that this is just as much if not more of a calorie burner than running a 10min pace. That Jumping rope for ten minutes is like doing a 30min jog! That you burn .75 x (your body weight )x (minutes you'll skip rope) so If I skip rope at about 80 jumps per minute then I will burn : .75 x 162 x 30min = 360 Calories
This is an amazing cardio work-out but it takes time and patience to really get strong at (not cardio wise for me cause I'm strong as an ox in that dept!!) but in terms of keeping the calves happy! This will challenge every muscle in the lower leg! So I must be careful :)

Ok Here's my 20min routine at home followed by a One Mile Speed Drill
Jumping Jacks

Burpees

cardio kick

cardio punchs

15 push ups

2 (1 min) planks

1 min left side plank
1 min right side plank
Ladder jacks on the floor off from one of the planks
50 sit-ups
10 Push Ups
Jump Roping
20 Min of ↑ got me sweating :)


Then I went outside just as soon as my Husband came home and ran some speed sprints right in front of the house!!

160 meters = .1 mile

Warm-up

Sprint

Recovery

Sprint

Recovery

Sprint

Recovery

Sprint

Recovery

Sprint


Then I took a Run/walk to my sisters house who now lives just .2 a mile from me xxx I am thrilled to have her so close and my nephews, I am going to secretly make this my way to see her more often, maybe try to force her out the door for me for some runs around the block (oh she'll hates running!! asthmatic smoker....gonna WHIP HER ASS INTO SHAPE!!) BWAHAHAHA!


oK SO DOWN ↓ YOU WILL SEE THE EVIDENCE OF TODAY'S RUN.


Let's just CONFESS RIGHT NOW.....that I found a pack of cigarettes in my lungs that I must have smoked about 10 years ago in that run, Wowzer Lung Burn!


P.s. Happy knee :)



















My Husband and Kids watched me sprint from the girls bedroom window! How Cool is that! Twinky Peep Waves *muwah*





Foods:


Oatmeal


3/4 can salmon


2tblsp lowfat mayo


3/4 whole wheat tortilla wrap


1/2 peach


naan flatbread pizza - organic bbq sauce- leftover ground turkey, 1 oz of cheese


16 oz unsweetened almond milk


1.5 scoop Jillian Michaels all natural protein powder


FreezePop :)



Went to the Grocery Store Gearing up for some major Fitness and going Calorie Tight of 1200 everyday except ThanksGiving this week and I'll calorie up to about 1800 -2000 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment