Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Friday Night Fun

I was a grumpy runner girl as runnerboy decides he's not happy that I want to do a double run day....yeah...let's NOT get me going on this one.....I just say....I'm CROUCHING TIGER if you mess with my running. So I tantrum my morning and didn't run at all.....hhhmmppphhh....pppfffttt........STEAM.............SNARL.....GROWL.....LMAO. He wanted me to run all 12 at once, I wanted to split them up...he wants one run today because we had a busy day....Ok I get it *sticks out my tongue*

It's my daughters birthday...I make resolution with the person that messed up my goal to run 12 miles today to hit my monthly goal of 150 miles. Instead I have just 145...which is just 4 more miles that last months total and was hoping for a decent increase in mileage considering I'm in Peak Training before I taper.

BIG FAT .....................ANYWAYS............................

I showered and left the house and ran some errands. Picked up my daughter and took her to dinner.

Dinner out...what did RunnerGirl eat?
Steamed Broccoli and a grilled chicken burger on whole wheat...that was a 'tad' naughty with some melted cheese and a slice of bacon...hhhhmm!!

Dessert to celebrate the Princess? I had NO time to make clean cupcakes as I wanted *maybe this Sunday?* so we took the kids to the bakery and we would of left with just 3 cupcakes (no cake, no left overs, no bulk to eat for seconds!) but the baker said we had to spend $5 to use our debit card....darn you baker....so I bought a baked good.....and I ate it.....with my kids after we sang my Princess a Happy Birthday!! Half Moon Cookie :p .....DELISH!

Breakfast:
1/2 cup egg white
slice fat free cheese
whole wheat tortilla shell

Lunch: 1/2 veggie sub from subway...light mayo and ff honey mustard dressing on 9grain bread

Here are me and my peeps today at Dinner :)





So tonight......5.25 miles for 9:09 pace.

Dark Run so I wear all my gear and might do a quick blog about running safety!
Felt good out there...actually felt good and was a tad pushing and still was not faster, lol....dam hills ;-)
Couple of annoying hoot, hollars and honks on my Late Friday Night Run....jeesh...can a girl run in her own town without being seen as meat? I aint out there for you to drool over...punks...I'm out there running my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment