Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 29, 2011

FALL IN LOVE

FALL IN LOVE ♥

The MOST AMAZING RUN EVA'

Like seriously ♥

The Fall leaves, the color....THE SMELL!!!

I ran under the street lined tree canopy and each time the birds flew off I was drizzled with tree rain, so refreshing on my already cool, crisp Autumn run.

A tweaky squirrly friend that I spooked left me tickled as the tree rat scrambled to where to go as I spooked him...boo!

Ran to the lake and the amazing display of birds flying overhead was UH-MAZING!

Ran into the lake and stopped mid-way through at the bench just on the lake shore, listened to this

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHp2KgyQUFk&ob=av2e
Lord knows that it would take another place, another time, another world, another life
Thank God I found the good in goodbye


Stretched...soaked in the Greatness of my Day, My life, My Kids (My Princess turns 6 tmrw and this morning I spent my first waking breath kissing and hugging her tightly....OMG....6 years old!)
I won't lie the only BAD part to my run is the URGENT need for nature call at mile 4 and for 2.5 miles I was in 'FREAK' mode that I won't be able to make it to the bathroom, lmao. OMG....lucky enough I was able to find a bathroom ;-p
7 miles in 1:01:15 for a 8:45 Pace....What's great is my pace is getting faster on my typical training runs! Thanks to Endurance Running ♥
I found my way to the gym where I met up with my husband ♥ Took him to the weight room and we did some free weights. He showed me some tricep pull downs (hhhhmm.....Runnerboy tucked in behind me to show me pulldowns as NICE..TEHEHEHE!! then can I say that just as I was done doing pull downs I looked down and found a penny :) hahahaha, a freaking penny! Runnerboy shook his head, lol.
Connie's Foods Today- oh and my bloat is going down and the scale has gone down 3lbs :)
Breakfast: egg white, slice of whole wheat
Gym after 7 mile run before weight routine- Banana
Lunch: Cucumber, Greek Yogurt, Coffee
Dinner: Broccoli, Avocado Chicken burger on whole wheat bun
Snack: Dark chocolate and my air popped popcorn

Oh and today I went shopping with RunnerBoy....trying to buy Spoiled Princess stuff she doesn't need but will make her smile ;-)
Found me a running shirt for training!

No comments:

Post a Comment