Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2011

1 SLEEP!!

1 SLEEP AND TYPICALLY I'D SAY ....I WON'T SLEEP CAUSE I'M SO EXCITED....HENCE MY CAPS....CAN'T KEEP OFF THE CAPS....I'M HYPER TONIGHT!!! HAHA!

I'm tired. I will sleep. 10-4 = 6 hrs of sleep! sounds so perfect! Oh Yes!


More ITB and hip stretches. BioFreeze on the knee where it connects to the shin at the bottom of the ITB band where it wraps around the front of the knee. tender, push on it and it's sore!

Still got a residual cold but it's really almost a non issue but something to be mindful of because it's not fully gone but again...clear is good when it comes to mucous! haha!

I'm ready emotionally. I have big plans for this run. I have alot of shedding to do on this run. After 3 days of no running, it's going to be GREAT for my Heart and Mind and Soul. I'm eager to let it all go. Leaving it all behind. Turning chapters and setting myself FREE!

Many times there are going to be people out there that say "distance runners are running away from something or have demons they battle" and I say "maybe". Maybe we all have a secret story never told. Maybe there are distance runners out there so addicted to the journey of trying to search for something.

I have NO problems broadcasting LIFE. I'm myself find that I don't live a cherry coated world. I don't live with rose colored glasses. There are times in life where it's been absolutely amazing and incredible smiles and memories and there have been times when it's SHIZZY NIZZY.

Whatever....that's life.

I'm moving on, letting go and I am so excited to feel FREE!

Watch my Liberation and transformation and be Inspired. I'm ready to keep becoming a Better person!

I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment