Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Marathon Recovery Day 1

Recovery: I woke up....the dreadful pull of the legs to get up and out of bed. Oh Hello....My wooden Stilts. You are nice and hard and tight this morning. Dam, I must say though...I'm only down 1lb in weight but my leg definition be popping today. I see all the muscle cuts just screaming at me with how tight the muscles are. I walk around and get guidance from the sink as I sit down on the potty. OUCHIE!

Loving the Burn! Feel So Alive from it. Great Reminder of Yesterdays Epic Run!

Recovery Foods:
Breakfast: egg over wheat toast, coffee, oats with blueberries.
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Grilled chicken with peppers with melted cheese on top and 1 cup of mixed veggies (squash, broccoli, zucchini, carrots)
Dinner: 1/2 whole wheat tortilla wrap with black beans/organic bbq sauce, 6oz of breaded chicken breast with bbq sauce, 1/2 cup corn
Snack: 2 donut holes...
Snack: Chobani Greek Yogurt sprinkled with walnuts

Recovery Work-out!

I did a half hour in the pool. I mainly stretched and water walked. Worked on range of motion and did all my stretching inside the pool. I felt better and opened up during it. I'd like to think it helped me....although I'm walking just a tad bit better tonight, lol.

I also did 2 sets of arm curls today. Nothing fancy, but it's been about 5 days since my last arm work-out and I well...I need a good burn to keep my tone!

I Have plans to blog my stretches! Going to be a big blog post and truth is...I'm feeling lazy and I don't wanna right now, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment