Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fartlek of some kind

Just because I'm a RunnerGirl, lets Call todays' Trradmill session a Fartlek :-) Interplay with speed and incline!!

Speed Walk, Jog, 6 minute run and some intervals of run on the treadmill for 30min today!!

A speed walk to warm up. 6minutes of run till I felt 'something' so I walked. then I jogged. then I ran, then walked, then jogged. My walks were 4.0 on the treadmill to a 4.3.
My jogs was a 5.7 and my run was a 6.7
I played with inclines in that half hour. 3-4-5 % and then toward the end of the 30minutes I spent 4minutes at 15% incline at 3.8 and I speed walked and small jogged shuffled my way through the 4minutes which at the end...that was tough....cause the last 2 days of 1 hr spin classes, squats and leg muscle work yesterday left me sore when I woke up. Actually truth be told, I was so sore all over. I swear I'm convinced I worked every muscle in my body yesterday! spin and the 40min weight routine left me aching! I love that! haha!

15min on the elliptical!

Foods:
1730 cals: 52% carbs, 22% protein, 25% healthy fats
51 fat
234 carbs
98 protein
31 fiber
1409 sodium
70 vitamin C

Food List:
Jillian Michaels Protein powder
8oz almond milk
1 whole wheat tortilla
2 oz lowfat deli meat
spinach leaves
1 tblsp lowfat mayo
4 oz lean pork
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup quinoa cooked not in water but low sodium chicken broth
1/2 cup mixed veggies
Greek Yogurt & couple walnuts on top
air popped popcorn
3tblsp dark chocolate mini morsels.

No comments:

Post a Comment