Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Woke up with headache.

That in which doesn't kill just tries to kill me?

My head might just pop off but I got a life to live and I know for Fact there are people out there dying of cancer and going through HORRIFIC medical nightmares so my pain my skull is the least of potentially greater problems I could have. There is where I take stock in the days I feel mighty fine. This is where I remember feeling like shiz nizzle therefore never taking for granted the days I feel incredible and well and healthy.

Slight pain in the skull which gradually radiates the entire brain and the nagging feeling persists and then centers around my left eye. My left lower sinus and socket feels as though someone has sucker punched me. Constant rubbing it and trying to hit pressure points to relieve the ache.

Ibuprofren at Noon, Tylenol at 4 .....HUGE coffee with a major blast of sugar and creamer to wake me up in hopes the caffeine is whats needed to open up the blood vessels.......a short 20min shut eye while my husband makes dinner......here I am at 5pm with a persistent ache. UGH.

But here's what I did today.

1/4 mile walk
1/4 mile run
Arm routine
Nautitllus weight resistance routine (quads/obliques/abs/arm pull down, hip abduction/adduction
Arm routine
7:20 Mile Run
Arm Routine
1/4 mile run
45min Pilates Class *where I about passed out from extreme hunger/nausea....I'm not feeling great in here...I'm relaxed but I'm hurtin...the head...the hunger...UGH.


Quick Jaunt home and quick shower as the gym ladies invite me to join them and the kids at the local park for a playdate.

Then pushed screaming bratty 3 years around in the grocery store where I thought for sure my head would surely POP OFF from the stress/headache/pain. Thought for sure I'd pass out in there too.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!

The only time I felt ok was when I running/lifting and in the park conversing and then once on the way to the Coffee shop where I heard this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A&ob=av3e

♪♪♪Some boys take a beautiful girl
And hide her away from the rest of the world
I want to be the one to walk in the sun

Connie's Food Today:
1 whole organic egg
1/2 slice 2% cheese
100 calorie high fiber english muffin

1tblsp of all natural pb
1tsp of jam
1 slice of whole wheat bread
1 apple
1 greek yogurt
tomato salad

3oz pork chop
1 small red potato- diced and baked with a spritz of olive oil & garlic/pepper/sea salt
1/2 cup peas
1/4 cup of lowfat cottage cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment