Total Pageviews

Friday, March 16, 2012

MountainGoat Training #2

Enjoying the Spring Day- 70's sunshine and I'm totally Loving it ♥ Hello Spring♥


Here is Mountain Goat Hill Training #1 -
http://caloriecountingrunnergirl.blogspot.com/2012/02/2012-mountain-goat-training-run-1.html



Mountain Goat Training #2 Rolling Hill Repeats

1 Mile Warm Up- walk/run -

Hill pace 9:50 (6.1 on the treadmill at 6% incline) ..... Flat Pace 8:00 (7.5 on the treadmill)

1/4 mile- 6%
1/4 mile- Flat
1/4 mile- 6%
1/4 mile- flat
1/4 mile- 6%
1/4 mile- flat
1/4 mile- 6%
1/4 mile- flat
1/4 mile- 6%
1/4 mile- flat
1/4 mile- 6%
1/4 mile- flat
Flat Mile- 8min pace

Total 5 miles today.



This Training Run felt GREAT- I stepped up my speed in recovery phase as to mimic race day- I will be aiming to increase distance on the next repeat and stepping up my pace on the hills. I'm skeered, lol - this was very tolerable- I had lots of energy- moments where I was feeling a little tired so that good - but I promise you I was not tapped at the end of this run- I was feeling pretty dam skippy! ha! love that Run Feeling! Way better than Goat Training #1 two weeks ago!



Foods:

Apple, Grilled chicken snackrwrap- extra lettuce, no cheese, apple slices
protein shake
2 greek yogurts
4 cheese tortellini
3 turkey meatballs
honey nut cherrio to snack on while editing photos!



This was a really long day for me- I did a lot - shopping- 3 photoshoots for clients- the twins were mini monsters - I went to bed at 1:30 am just tapped - my sinus was hurting- the allergies from the day really tapped me- I've been going at 110 miles per hour for days- catching up to me!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get a chance to rest up well, Connie! That sounds like really awesome training. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, that is NOT an easy workout!!! I am so impressed! You are such an amazing positive woman! Thank u so much for always taking the time to buil me up and comment on my posts. You are a giver. A real treasure of a human being. I hope you know how contagious your positivity is?;)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) That Means alot to me coming from you Nicole! And thanks Sophia

    ReplyDelete