Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

CCRG Group Fitness


Today I had a Blast with a Couple CCRG's that I met at the gym- to say the least- and they know- I like leading them- it totally Geeks Me Out- Like Seriously- I want to train these girls and make them sweat- dig and truthfully beg me to stop the work-out....I tried today- we broke rhythm a few times but we still had a decent work-out and here is how we got it done today!


20min on the treadmill- warm up - get the heart rate going- step into fat burning mode before we hop onto the track and start some other work. I managed a walk for .6 miles and then some running up to my new 5k race pace (7:20) for a little while- I really am eager to hit a 5k training run maybe this week? but my focus is on my 14 miler on Wednesday- so we will see how my recovery falls this week to get that done!


Upper Track at the gym- 19 laps is a mile- OMG- ROUND-ROUND-ROUND-ROUND- Can you believe I see runners do upward of 6+ miles going around and around like that- and they think the treadmill is torture? you run straight for like 5 seconds - lol- I can't do it for long- give me a treadmill- PLEASE!

1 lap recovery
1 lap sprint
1 lap recovery
1 lap sprint
1 lap recovery
Down the spiral stairs- to the end of the hall at the gym up 2-3 flights of stairs- up to a room where we drop and do planks, side planks, push ups, sit ups


*repeat all that ↑ 4x*


Then I took a RunnerGirl to the weight room and just showed her some options to work her core and some simple weight routine exercises- so that was really fun for me!


I spent 2hrs at the gym today- it went by really fast with friends!
The Best Part is the Cat calls and ass slapping- guess you just got to be there! haha!


Ever Get a chance to work out with friends- get a group together and try it- I was excited to do this routine with more than one friend- tmrw we may have a group of 4 of us working out- they have me nervous- I have a 14 miler Wednesday- but I have this sick desire to just make them sweat and work - so I'm thinking hard tonight our routine for tmrw! Ye-ha! ♥


I never posted foods 2 days ago- I'm sorry I was tired- yesterday btw- was a rest day- I had no choice in the matter really- I spent the day with my kids- then off to college and then home where the ice dictated the demise of running outside- all of sudden winter wants to try to hold onto NY as we get into Spring! But no worries It's supposed to be 60 on Wednesday for my 14 miler- I plan on doing a run and then showering and taking my kids to do a photo shoot for Easter :)
Wednesday is going to be Boom'Tastic!



Foods Today:


Breakfast:
Whole wheat
tsp all natural pb (this is becoming my fast go to breakfast- I literally eat it out the door and in the van on the way to dropping off my daughter at school and heading to the gym!)


L:
Canned Salmon
Lowfat mayo
fresh spinach
lowfat whole grain bread roll
1/2 slice 2% cheese
8 oz almond milk
1 scoop Jillian Michaels Whey protein


D:
whole wheat tortilla
1/2 slice 2% cheese
corn/beans frozen mix shoved into tortilla with cheese
1 cup of squash
1 orange
S:
Long Run Cake Bites- *see today's blog post* These turned out so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment