Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rest day & More Pictures from Amelias Run



Wedgies Happen, bwahahaha
Today was a Perfect Rest day.still a taper week, great time to rest again- 3 rest days this week- I enjoyed it.

I am so beat up feeling- my body is tapped. The period, I slept like shizzy nizzy last night- twins slept in our bed last night- Austyn hogged my pillow- I slept so awkward I have a kink in my neck. I woke up feeling like I got ran over by a mack truck.

Had to cancel two photography clients due to the wet/cold spring day - what was supposed to be modest and party cloudy was the opposite.

I spent the morning lounging and doing home-work- off the college campus for class.

Tonight- I'm laying here dead in the head, ready for sleep.

Here are some More Amelia pictures, enjoy- even my candid ass picking one! haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment