Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fresh Look- Lots of Changes

Well most of you have noticed and been following me the last week as I adventured into a new direction with my Blog & CCRG.

God has propelled me into this direction. Full of old insecurity and doubts I cast them away with this some how subliminal strength that he will take care of me. He leads me and I must follow. God is gifting me and guiding me. I must trust him. He has my back.

I have now taken CalorieCountingRunnerGirl which started just as a small blog to help me write about my journey and softly guide others became much larger than I ever anticipated in just 16 months.

Starting this blog just after reaching my goal weight; I knew I had this ability to at least reach out and share my story. I wanted to reach out and keep growing and self exploring. I went through so much last year and the blog was an amazing outlet to sort through my feelings. I am thankful for that ability to self express and sort. Many of you attached to my story, became attached to what I felt and shared.

I thank you for that support ♥

In that time I spent likely thousand hours sharing so much on the Internet. Pictures, motivation, support, e-mails, in person contacts. I grew, my outreach became world wide and I was blown away at the amount of people that need motivation and inspiration. I found what people needed was guidance and support. I became a Coach in an instant. I coached hundreds since my start with goal setting, working through emotional eating issues and online coaching with running etc. I answered questions and any ounce of giving made me incredibly humble.

What I needed to do is to keep going! Once I became born again at the End of July my life forever Changed! God grew in my heart and I began to live a life that would show the world that God & Jesus Lives Inside Me!  Even as a New Christian I can't (and don't) want to stop speaking how much God has always been apart of my life even when I was close minded. How he has been waiting for me. How I can be forgiven for all my mistakes and sins. Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice and washed away all my sins. God Forgives me each and every day. I'm not a perfect person but I'll aim to live a Great Christian Life. I read my bible and pray all the time. Much like my health & fitness; spirituality needs to be fed every single day!

I changed my name from CalorieCountingRunnerGirl to CCRG Coach on Facebook www.facebook.com/ccrgcoaching and made a new website offering my services (actually this is my second website so please forgive me it's not finished yet) but I'll link you anyways www.CCRGCoach.com  my new email is ccrgcoach@hotmail.com 

Online you can find my services via the web. I already have experience coaching women around the world with running, weight loss and now I can do that on a deeper and personal level with more contact, phone calls and get deeper in coaching you in developing a healthy lifestyle.

What I'll be doing now is offering my services locally. I want to touch MORE people in community. I can do that with Weight Loss Coaching & Personal Training & Running. I am Beyond Glorified in this direction! It feels so perfect and right for me. I'm eager, excited and I know that God will bless me and my clients! In order to do that I need drop the status quo of just being known as Calorie Counting RunnerGirl.  Yes Calorie Counting & Running is a GREAT , EASY way for me but I honor all cardio and I know that moderation with food with food can be done with more than just calorie counting. They are both just tools and methods and I use all sorts even for myself and when I coach others! So it's time I remove that box I put myself in and go more main stream with my true beliefs ♥

I ask that you help me make the switch by going to my old facebook page and unliking me there and liking me at the new one! I know it's so hard to make a change when it took 16 months to get over 4450 followers and have just 1200 so far switched over. I don't want to get hung on numbers; it's not about the number is about making sure all my faves come over to hang out with me!

My services are up and going! if you need me I'm here! I do answer quick questions so don't hesitate to drop me messages :)

~CCRG
God Bless Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment