Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 12, 2014

PUMPED ON REVIVAL


God Said "I dwell in the High & Holy place, with him also that is of contrite and humble spirit, to REVIVE the spirit of the humble, and to REVIVE the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15


There I am running (Yes I STILL RUN AND LOVE IT!!!!) and I'm all pumped up from writing my book and thoughts are flowing. Yet ....I can't think about anything but REVIVAL.....I started to get really, really excited. The Holy Spirit was just rushing in while I ran and the revelation of my deep purpose in Life is so raw and real. I love to preach, teach and motivate. Not only will I evangelize for the Lord but More Importantly I'm involved in the Next Great Spiritual Awakening this is HAPPENING NOW.....WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF BIG, BIG, BIG  REVIVAL....It won't be small, it's going to be HUGE! Not Just in my City, but in Our State, Our Country and the World! This is not just about me spreading the word to One Person but Reviving the Hearts and Spirits of Christians everywhere. For the change in one Christian to grow Deeper with the Lord will catapult even deeper, bigger changes for the advancement of the Kingdom! More Lives will be saved. 

For all the souls that think they are going to heaven but are not, this will secure their salvation. Repentance and actually ABIDING in the Word and Believers will start to  Live the Will of God.

Hear the Words that will continue to pour through these pages in the months and years to come, the Holy Spirit is Roaring inside me and the Good News is going to spread like Wild Fire! God is working and we don't need to seek for the Miracles, Healings and Wonders for they Will follow the anointed believers and Lives will be Transformed, souls Saved and the Crown of Everlasting Life will be rewarded then and people will begin to wear that crown today! They will walk into their promise land, They will take all of the lambs blood and walk rectified! Thank You Jesus! 


No comments:

Post a Comment