Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mirror the Cloud - Part Two!

After my morning worship and the word that given through the Spirit to "Mirror the Clouds" got me all pumped up and excited! I shared my initial excitement here!
Mirror the Clouds

Then as I always do, I keep going back to what the Lord spoke to me and chew on it, ponder it, let it soak into my heart and mind and the Deeper I go with the word the more and more revelation I get. Of course I'm running when all this spiritual stuff keeps pouring in and through me!

When we talk about the Cloud; we think of God! He guided them during the day with a pillar of cloud (Exodus 13:21) Not only did he guide the people with cloud, he was IN the cloud! He spoke from the cloud! He is in essence- the Glory Cloud!  Read Psalm 18 where God's brightness is veiled through a dark cloud!

"Then a cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my dearly loved Son. Listen to him.” (Mark 9:7) 

"After saying this, he (Jesus) was taken up into a cloud while they were watching, and they could no longer see him. (Acts 1:9) 
"I don’t want you to forget, dear brothers and sisters, about our ancestors in the wilderness long ago. All of them were guided by a cloud that moved ahead of them, and all of them walked through the sea on dry ground" (1 Corinthians 10:1) 

"In the cloud and in the sea, all of them were baptized as followers of Moses" (1 Corinthians 10:2) Just as people were baptized by water(sea) and spirit (cloud) with Moses, the same with Today! We are baptized by spirit and by water! 

Best News of All........................"Look! He comes with the clouds of heaven. And everyone will see him— even those who pierced him. And all the nations of the world will mourn for him. Yes! Amen!" (Revelation 1:7) 

When God tells us to Mirror the Clouds he is telling us that when we look down we actually get to live like we are looking up (Heaven on Earth! Letting God manifest himself here for You and His Glory!) He is also sharing with us that when we Mirror the clouds we are Mirroring HIM! He is Cloud, He is Spirit and we are to live in the likeness of God!
"Yet you made them only a little lower than God and crowned them with glory and honor." (Psalm 8:5) 

We are Crowned! Amen! We Hear you Loud and Clear Lord and I pray that for spiritual eyes and ears be opened upon the reading of these words. I pray for walls to be removed and stumbling blocks to be taken care. In Jesus Name we Pray! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment