Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Butter'FLY with Me!

A bit of frustration as I balance my training schedule (which I take one for the 'team york' as we both train for this Marathon) balancing 3 year old Twins and a 5 year old is hard work when he works and we both have to balance Long runs on separate days according to his rotating shifts. Then throw in the flexibility so he can train with his running partner and I'm like...Hot Dam!

So we had a plan one when/what we would run and I had to change that this morning. Threw me some frustration I was hydrating/resting/not resting and doing core work etc according to the original plan.

So with the new plan I ran 6 today with 14 tmrw on the same morning I wanted to surprise my twins with a Birthday Breakfast with a table all set up for Birthday Breakfast Fun as we take off for the day about an hour away to hike a Gorge as family and to enjoy dining out for dinner, etc.

Ok...so a bit dehydrated and my body fell hard fast after mile 3 but I pushed through my every desire to walk as my heart rate was off the roof and my body was heavy like I was carrying a 5gallon jug of water while I ran.

The best part of my run...doing the Highway for something different. Overcast and 80 high humidity a bit hard to breathe but a great wind so it sorta balanced it out.
The ButterFlys just swarmed sprung up and flew around me as I ran really close to the shoulder of the road, disturbing them. It was really a very BEAUTIFUL thing...one of those Cherished moments when I run where I appreciate being out there...where even if my body rebelled my mind said "yes" and my soul said "Thank You"

6 miles in 55min Pace: 9:15 per mile.

So my Gangsta "fight' song dedicates this song today's run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaVtC5A5frA
I wish today it will rain all day
Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away
Trying to forgive you for abandoning me
Praying but I think I’m still an angel away
Angel away, yeah strange in a way
Maybe that is why I chase strangers away
They got their guns out aiming at me
But I become near when they aiming at me
Me, me, me against them
Me against enemies, me against friends
Somehow they both seem to become one
A sea full of sharks and they all see blood
They start coming and I start rising
Must be surprising, I’m just summising
Win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher
More fire
Everybody wanna try to box me in
Suffocating everytime it locks me in
Paint they own pictures than they crop me in
But I will remain where the top begins
Cause I am not a word, I am not a line
I am not a girl that can every be defined
I am not fly, I am levitation
I represent an entire generation
I hear the criticism loud and clear
That is how I know that the time is near
So we become alive in a time of fear
And I aint got no muthaf-cking time to spare
Cry my eyes out for days upon days
Such a heavy burden placed upon me
But when you go hard your nay’s become yay’s
Yankee Stadium with Jay’s and Kanye’s

My Soulful side dedicates this side to the cherished part of the run
Come fly with me- Michael Buble ♥
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYgqZYQYzwA
OMG....I love this song!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment