Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Day Run 2012

Today I took off well after a Great Bacon, Egg Breakfast and some Hot Coffee x 2 , presents galore, smiles, laughs and PRAYERS for a Christmas Day 5k run.

Put on by www.Run4life.org a local non for profit that asks for food donations and we get together for a small 5k.  So off I went with my Bag full of Food and went and burned off some Bronchitis and Calories!

Great Lil Course despite 2 hills! Fun time, casual talk with other runners and back home for a GREAT Ham Dinner- hhmmm!






How Was Your Holiday? Did you run and What did you get for Christmas that you Really Wanted?
I myself wanted NOTHING but my Family ♥ We Celebrated the Birth of Jesus and spent the rest of the day just relaxing (I'm making Whitney a crochet scarf right now!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment