Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gluten Free Banana Nut Muffins

Call me a baking fool  :)  Gluten Free Banana Nut Muffins

Perhaps just proving to myself I can enjoy healthy food choices without sacrificing taste and taking away the yummy out of my life simply because I am going Gluten Free (I have to keep telling everyone I am doing this for HEALTH not for weight loss!! )

So here you are- on the fly and so Good! I hope you like them too!


Ingredients:

  • 1 cup Sorghum flour
  • 1 cup  Millet flour
  • tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 cup golden flaxseed meal
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tblsp Smart Balance Spread (you can try 1/4 cup healthy oil)
  • 1/2 cup evaporated cane juice
  • 2 ripened bananas
  • Optional *walnuts
I put them into mini muffin pans and baked them till golden brown at 350 degrees!


No comments:

Post a Comment