Teach children symmetry while playing a fun interactive game!
- Use Tape or Rulers to create your line of Symmetry.
- Use blocks, shapes and different colors begin having a child place a block on one side of the line. The other child is to hide their face while their challenger places the block down. The child now has ten seconds to re-create the symmetry on the other side of the line.
- Once the child re-created the symmetry they then place a new block(s) down while the challenger closes their eyes and waits to re-create the symmetry.
- Create difficulty by decreasing the time to find and recreate the symmetry.
- Increase difficulty by placing 2-3 or more pc's to one side of the line while the challenger still has the same amount of time to recreate the symmetry!