Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christian Poetry - In the Meantime

In the Meantime


The hollows of my soul crave the mystery

Waiting here for you to whisper a word

Ushering in the wisdom that satisfies all the soul again

The soul craves your presence all day long

Earnestly waiting in the meantime



The fullness of my soul craves your constant presence

Waiting here to see you, touch you and hear your voice

Ushering in the feeling that satisfies all the soul again

The soul craves you for eternity

Earnestly waiting in the meantime



The emptiness of my soul is in an empty world

Waiting here for you to come down and rescue me

Ushering in the manifestation through Faith that satisfies all the soul again

The soul craves you in each breath I take

Earnestly waiting for you in the meantime


The light of my soul feels overcome by the darkness

Waiting here for you to overcome this natural feeling

Ushering in the promises that satisfies all the soul again

The soul craves you in the darkness

Earnestly waiting for you in the meantime

No comments:

Post a Comment