The Common Good of the Church (Jesus' Body!) The Common Good of your Personal Life! The Common Good for All Mankind! You are commanded to the Lord with all Your Heart, Soul and Strength and love Your Neighbor just the same. You do that by manifesting the spirit of God given to you! Get on Fire for the Lord! Get Crowned .....wear your pearls! Be Bound up in Love and Set Free from all the Dark Chains!!
Build up your Faith
We Manifest the spirit of God through our Faith!
1) Read the Word of God - Saturate in it, believe it, breathe it in, live it out. Trust that this book from the front page to the back is the living word from God; given to men! To change your mind, heart and soul. Sealing You!
Hebrews 4:12- For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
2) Keep Surrendering- Handing everything in your life over to the One that can turn it all around. He can't have what you don't give him! It's our Will to be with Him! Jesus said in Luke 9:23 “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me" To deny ourselves is to die to ourselves. To pick up our cross is to die to self and live for Jesus.
3) Trust- Keep building your trust with God. Divine Healing, Divine Interventions, Divine Ears and Eyes to see what it is that he wants to share with you! Trust him with your home, marriage, children and finances! Trust him with your heart!
Jeremiah 39:18 -I will save you; you will not fall by the sword but will escape with your life, because you trust in me, declares the Lord.’”
5) Taking Risks - Get out of the Boat! Dare to actually MOVE in the spirit of God when you are with all people in all places. Dare to believe that you can hear word from the Lord for anyone at anytime! Will you accept your partnership with him as a Vessel? It's never easy to live against the grain of the world. To Stand up for the Word of God takes Risks in these last days.
6) Spend more alone time with God- Thanksgiving prayers, worship where you surrender your heart and mind over to him for transformation. Repentance and conviction to continually wash you, sanctifying you through the work of the Holy Spirit. Remember God does not want your religion and cares less about your check-mark Christianity, he wants your heart and full relationship with him! For the Scriptures state that Jesus had the most intimate relationship with the Father and through him as our High Priest and Intercessor we gain that same access to the Father!
5 The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!”
6 He replied, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.
Isaiah 4:5.......over everything the glory will be a canopy.
Let it Rain from Your Glory Cloud! Pour out your spirit on ALL people! Lift your voice tonight Lord for all People. Let the water flow from heavens, the people are thirsty! We lift our hands, our hearts and our soul cries out to you! Let them encounter you in a new and deeper way! Light the Way, Light up a fire inside their spirit that just thirsts and hungers for You! Let that Glory Cloud stand over all your people and pour down Love and let your power heal the broken in spirit and set your people from the power of sin and self. Thank You Jesus ♥