Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Expectational Faith Of God's Promises



Expectational Faith- a God fulfilling prophesy of things promised to take place.

If a person believes what they are told or convinces himself/herself of the fact, chances are this person will see the expectation to its inevitable conclusion. This is exactly what expectational Faith is all about. We don't simply have Faith or Belief in God. Instead we have Faith of a God that is alive and active in our lives because he loves us. We are to live, worship and love and Expectational God that has promised to us very specific things!

Expectation - Noun
1.the act or the state of expecting: to wait in expectation.
2.the act or state of looking forward or anticipating.
3.an expectant mental attitude: a high pitch of expectation.
4.something expected; a thing looked forward to.
5.Often, expectations. a prospect of future good or profit: to have great expectations.
 
If the Word of God states it, then it MUST take place. The Word is all Truth and Life and the promises of the Lord are healthy, natural attributes of a Child of God. 
 
Faith- Noun
1.confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.
2.belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.
3.belief in God or in the doctrines or teachings of religion: the firm faith of the Pilgrims.
4.belief in anything, as a code of ethics, standards of merit, etc.: to be of the same faith with someone concerning honesty.
5.a system of religious belief: the Christian faith; the Jewish faith.
 
What Kind of Expectation do you have from the Lord? What is so Amazing is to see how my Faith grows how I first came to Christ I was (and most certainly still Am!!!) most grateful to God for giving us his son to die for our sins! That my Salvation alone was the greatest gift I could have ever received! Then as I pressed into the Lord I discovered that his promises are more than salvation! That's what I get most excited to share with others. Not only do you get a God that promises you Eternal Life for whomever believes in Jesus; but you can be set free and given the Keys to Heaven here on Earth where you'll be broken loose of the bondage's, that you'll be mended in heart, mind and spirit. The transforming power of Jesus is so under spoken!  We need the world to hear the ENTIRE message! The devil would more than ever for you to be robbed of the Life that God truly created for you!
  
 I look forward and anticipate that the God I trust has the ability to create miracles (Mend my heart, convict me, heal me, guide me, equip me) in my life (supernaturally!) 
 
 My Mental attitude is that God is going to move in my life not based on the things of this Earth that can show me proof, but upon the word (the Holy Bible) that substantiates the super natural grace, mercy and love of God. 
 
I have expectations that my prayers don't enter heaven void. I have expectations that God will answer my questions. I have expectations that when I minister in the name of the Lord that God will reveal a word that will build up, edify and show love, mercy to his children. I have an expectation that when I speak the name of Jesus that the devil flees. I have an expectation that because his word promises that because of his sealed promise in my heart that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. 
 
What I want most is for All Children of God to call upon the Lord with Expectation! That you tap into the love, grace and mercy that God has for us all and begin to walk, speak and live out a Super Natural Life as he planned. 
 
 
 Expectational Faith Includes: 
  • Hope (Jeremiah 29:11) (Proverbs 24:13)
  • Plans for a future (Jeremiah 29:11)
  • Strength - (Philippians 4:13)
  • Courage-  (Deuteronomy 31:6)
  • Revelations (to reveal great and hidden things that we have not known) Jeremiah 33:3
  • Rest (Matthew 11:28) 
  • All Sufficiency to abound in all good work of my life (2 Corinthians 9:8) 
  • His Word and promises will never fade away (move away Satan, the Word is living truth forever!) (Matthew 24:35) 
  • Personal Communion with Jesus (Revelation 3:20) 
  • God is NOT slow to fulfill his promises (2 Peter 3:9) 
  • He is Faithful to always provide for me a way out under our Hardships and no temptation can seize us (1 Corinthians 10:13)
  • Cleansing of All Sin at all times (1 John 1:9)
  • Healing- Mind, Body & Spirit ( Isaiah 53:5) (James 5:16) (1 Peter 2:24) (Psalm 103:3)
  • Live in Safety (Proverbs 1:33 & Proverbs 3:23) 
  • No anxiousness or Fears (Philippians 4:6) There is a lot in Psalms about God trampling the Fear out and all anxiety stems from fear! Read Psalms 34:4 and All of Psalm 91 
 Remember! 
 
 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.(Ephesians 2:8-9)
 
By which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire (2 Peter 1:4) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment