Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Warrior Run 2013 My First Ever Fun Run! Lots of pictures

Warrior Run Mountain Series 2013 @ Labrador Mountain



We Started Off CLEAN! 

What is the Rave?  MUD- FUN- OBSTACLE course Fun Runs!
I knew at some point I had to get me some of this Kind of Action. Play time while running, Awesome- Let's do this! 

before & after  

Try Almost 800 Feet Elevation Gain - all UPHILL for Just over a mile! Yowzers!
A Mud Pit where Carla Decided to Get Frisky- Let the REAL Fun begin....hahahaha!



YOU LIKE MY GO-T ....YO?

My Butt Crack says "quack quack"  mud ditch!
WOAH' ......I spent tender care cleansing out the downtown area after these mud slides....WOW! LOL



We Earned our Medals *And Beer if you wanted*





Mud Pits, Mud Slides, Cargo Nets, Hail Bales, Rock climbing wall, Log over a ditch, Snow slides
It was a Fun Run! 
I am most blessed to spend the day with people that are kind, loving and easy going! Nothing but a Mud Flinging Good time!

2 comments: