Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm EXCITED to Run Marine Corps Marathon this Fall!

So I have been wanting to run an out of state marathon! I have wanted to run a BIG Marathon! If you had asked me 2 years ago if I ever wanted to run a Race THAT BIG (20thousand plus people) I would have said NO way!  I knew I wanted to Run MCM ~ what it stands for and how the Running Community can impact the world around us (Just look at Boston, we as Runners unite for Causes all year long, race after race - we Run with Purpose) Well my Purpose is No different! I could of stood online and got me a bib but I was told "No" by my spirit. So I waited. I didn't know what I was waiting for. I knew I could purchase a bib from someone but that never seemed the thing to do. So I searched the charity list for MCM and found a Church that holds the Lord Jesus Christ in the Same Heart and Passion as I do! So it was an easy magical choice to run MCM with a deep heart felt purpose. To raise money for the church so they can spread the gospel, share the word, provide funding for resources for schools, bibles, etc. 

I have included the official link below please consider helping me (Help them, help the world!)

Teaming up with Harvest Life Changers at the Marine Corps Marathon 2013. I Need to Raise at least $250 all for the Lord & His Word! Please Help me - Help them to Help spread the Gospel and Show Love! I am giving away running programs and online/in person coaching help to all those that help me reach my goals!
http://runningandfuelingonfaith.blogspot.com/2013/04/running-fueling-on-faith-teaming-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment